My list of favourite oils to support the Solar Plexus Chakra (These oils are available through my dōTERRA website. Message me if you want to set up a wholesale account for yourself and save 25% off the cost of the retail price) :
- Bergamot: A soft and citrusy scent. Feminine, calming, and empowering. In meditation, I received the information that this is the oil/scent of the goddess Brigid, and also used in blends for goddess Hecate.
- Fennel (Sweet) Fennel is often used to relieve occasional indigestion, and to support the healthy functions of the stomach.* Fennel's sweet yet spicy aroma is balancing and has familiar liquorice notes.
- Geranium has been used to promote clear, healthy-looking skin—making it ideal for skin care products. When diffused, Geranium has a calming aroma. I learned to use Geranium over the gallbladder to aid digestion and calm the adrenals.
- Ginger has a stimulating and energizing aroma. It helps soothe upset stomachs and motion sickness.
- Lemon is a powerful cleansing agent that cleans the air, and can be used as a safe cleaner throughout the home. It can be used in prosperity spells to clear away old stagnant energy such as debt.
- dōTERRA® Cheer : Uplifting Blend Cheer is an invigorating mixture of citrus and spice essential oils. Featuring Wild Orange, Cinnamon Bark, and Star Anise essential oils, the resulting chemical profile is rich in monoterpene and aldehydes, renowned for their uplifting and warming properties.
- dōTERRA®Motivate is a blended combination of several citrus, mints, peppermint and the rare essential oils of Yuzu and Clementine. The result of this high profile blending produces an energizing and inspiring aroma for uplifting and toning properties.
- dōTERRA® Smart & Sassy Metabolic Blend. Smart & Sassy is a proprietary blend that combines the benefits of Grapefruit, Lemon, Peppermint, Ginger, and Cinnamon to form an uplifting aroma. Smart & Sassy is a great oil to add to any workout routine. Can support weight management.
- dōTERRA® Zendocrine® is a proprietary blend that combines the cleansing benefits of Tangerine, Geranium, and Cilantro with the calming properties of Rosemary and Juniper Berry.
- dōTERRA® ZenGest is a proprietary blend mixed to calm and soothe you, body and soul. ZenGest can be diffused for its licorice aroma, applied topically, or taken internally. It can support digestion.
Here are my go-to crystals when working with the Solar Plexus Chakra:
- Citrine: It clarifies guidance for the next right action. It can magnetize money and abundance. It is a reflection of the sun's energy.
- Yellow or Golden Topaz: It assists with the realignment of energy and helps bring a golden radiance to your auric field, which helps in protection work. It is a traditional crystal for love and fortune. It can assist metabolism and aid the liver in detoxifying from old stagnant energy/emotions.
- Yellow Tourmaline: It can balance the inner male and female energies, or yin and yang. It can help you draw away from the body issues such as stress, intolerance, deep sadness, hopelessness, grief, and conditions of disease. A great stone to have as a point on a wand.
OTHER MAGICAL TOOLS
- Basking in the sun!
- Dancing or singing around the campfire
These following yoga poses and exercises will help you balance the energy of your Solar Plexus Chakra:
- Aerobics and high impact, energetic movements
- Cow pose
- Spinal twist
- Camel pose
You will need to be in a safe, well-ventilated area for the heat of this fire can be intense! You will need a fireproof dish (I like to use an iron skillet lined with aluminium foil), epsom salt, rubbing alcool, matches, pen and paper. Have a box of baking soda or a fire extinguisher nearby just in case the release gets bigger than anticipated... Play uplifting music.
- Play your music and gather your magical tools.
- Think of an objective, goal or intention that you have for your life or business.
- Say an opening prayer to create sacred space, and to invite Spirit or a specific guide, god or goddess to work with you.
- On paper, write down any feelings of jealousy, of not being good enough, of unworthiness. Write down what you believe is blocking you from taking action toward your goal or dream. State out loud your intention of releasing this energy block.
- Place about 1 1/2 cups epsom salt in the bottom of the iron or heat-proof pan. Cover with rubbing alcohol. Light the match and put it in the pan (remove your hand quickly for it will "poof" alive!). Place your paper in the fire, allowing the fire to quickly eat away and dissolve the negative energy you are releasing. Watch it disintegrate. Dance or jump in joy. Let your body move. You might even want to let out your warrior cry in your loudest voice!
- The fire will be short-lived, but intense. Let the salt cool off as you let your body cool off with more gentle movements.
- Dispose of the salt, and trust that your request has been heard and will be taken care of.
- Say a prayer of gratitude, especially to the spirit, god or goddess you invoked in your opening prayer.